It’s a seaside and nautical theme this month for the Creative Expressions Design Team with various stamp designs making their debut. This week, I’ve used two designed by Sam Poole, the Creative Expressions Singles ‘Nautical Words’ and ‘Netting’. A quick and simple card, perfect for a last minute Father’s Day card. Or for any special nautical person for that matter!
You will need:
Creative Expressions Singles Stamps: Nautical Words / Netting
Cosmic Shimmer Specialist Acrylic Glue
Foundations A4 Card: Coconut White / Cobalt
Ranger Archival Ink: Jet Black / Watering Can
Ranger Distress Markers:
Frayed Burlap / Vintage Photo
Pumice Stone / Black Soot
Mustard Seed / Wild Honey
Barn Door / Faded Jeans
- Cut an oval 7.5cm wide by 10.5cm high from the Coconut White card and stamp the Nautical Words onto it using the Jet Black Archival Ink.
- After the ink is dry, colour in the image using the Distress Markers, layering colours to add shading.
- Cut out an oval 8.2cm x 11.2cm from the Cobalt card and mat the white oval onto it using the Cosmic Shimmer glue.
- Stamp the netting onto an A6 card using the Watering Can Archival Ink.
- Mount the ovals onto the card using foam pads and your card is complete.