Whilst doing the ground work for yesterday’s sculpture, I made a second tea cup and saucer base. Today I made sugar lumps from polystyrene and Distress Rock Candy glitter and added them to a selection of tagged herbal tea bags for my cascade). Rather delighted with the outcome of this one too 🙂
I’ve seen several of these ‘magic’ cups made by one of my Facebook friends – she stamps, embosses and then cuts out lots of flowers to decorate hers. I’ve wanted to make my own for ages, and finally got chance (and the cup and saucer) to do one this week. I didn’t have the patience to cut out a lot of flowers, but for some reason found enough to individually place and glue some 400 pieces of Candi (from Craftwork Cards). Delighted with the outcome and looking forward to arrival of a new turntable which will make a 360 degree video so much quicker!