I’m still on a mission to journal in my Bible(s) at least once a day. And I’m still missing my own goalposts 50% of the time… Here are a few more examples from the times I did manage to sit down do some bible journaling. I’ve tried a few more ways of putting down backgrounds, experimenting with text styles and even allowing stamps and a bit of illustration to creep in.
used in these layouts
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Colour Pencils
- Posca Pens: PC1M / PC1MR
- Signo Broad Gel Pen: White
- Sakura Pigma Micron Black Pigment Pen: 02 / 05 / 08
- Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Paint: Peacock Feathers
- Artemio Clear Stamp set: Swirls