You will need:
Creative Expressions Winter Flowers unmounted stamp set
Cosmic Shimmer Embossing Powder: Ancient Copper Metallic
Cosmic Shimmer Misting Ink Spray: Sunflower/Meadow Lime/Soft Moss/Purple Violet
Cosmic Shimmer Mist: Pearl
That Special Touch Border Mask: Elegance
Foundations Card: Milk/Teal/Dark Roast Coffee/Coconut White
Ranger Perfect Medium: Clear
Ranger Distress Ink: Peacock Feathers
- Ink up the crocus stamp with Perfect Medium and stamp onto Coconut White card. Cover with Ancient Copper Metallic embossing powder, tap off the excess and heat set.
- Squirt one spray of each of the Misting Ink colours into a suitable container and use a water brush, or paintbrush to paint the ink into the embossed outline for a watercolour effect. Leave to dry.
- Cut out the flower once dry.
- For the border, cut a strip of Coconut White card just wider than the border mask. Use the Peacock Feathers Distress Ink on an applicator tool to press through the border mask. Dry with a heat tool before spritzing with Cosmic Shimmer Pearl Mist. Dry.
- Print the sentiment with Perfect Medium and emboss before.
- Mount onto a card as shown, using foam pads to raise the flower cluster.