Something about this page reminds me of naff pub decor. For the anaglypta effect, I used the embossing paste through the stencil, let it dry, scumble glazed with the tan colour and then sponged the darker colours through the stencil to catch the raised areas. Napkin decoupage and an image transfer of my own typography completes the layout.
Used on this page:
- Frisk LayFlat Sketch Pad (small)
- Dutch Doobadoo Stencil: Squares
- Royal Talens Amsterdam Standard acrylic paints (24 set)
- Royal Talens Amsterdam Gesso: White
- Ranger Multi Medium: Matte