Just a quick recap of some of my creations:
I’m hoping to make a living from my artistic endeavours! If you’re interested in commissioning me to create art for you or as a gift for someone else, please let me know using the form below. Your commission can be anything from a single greetings card to an altered book, from a ‘insert photo here’ scrapbook design to a fully complete scrapbook, from a canvas to recycled cloth sculpture, from logo design to a crocheted blanket, from beaded jewellery to decorated candles. I’ve even done murals and interior design. You name it, I’ll get back to you on it. Except knitting… I still can’t get the hang of knitting.
I’m also able to offer workshops for card crafting, scrapbooking or jewellery making in my own studio. Maximum class size for most projects is 8 people and minimum age is 10. Costs can include all materials and use of equipment required, or you can provide all of that with me offering tuition only. I’m also willing to travel anywhere, but you will need to cover my expenses. If you’d like to enquire about me leading a workshop, put that in the ‘what would you like me to create’ box and submit the form below.
- Once I receive your commission request, I’ll email you back with my thoughts, availability and a guide price
- I’m happy to provide progress reports if you wish
- Payment is via PayPal which enables you to pay securely by credit card
- A deposit may be required and will be agreed beforehand
- Full payment is required before your commission can be dispatched
- I may ask you for your feedback and use of an image of your piece for use on my blog/website to generate further commissions