I recently took delivery of a new Dylusions art journal – the 8×5″ landscape format – and last night I took the opportunity to experiment with a 3×5″ Gelli plate and some DecoArt fluid acrylics. Bubble wrap of two sizes and a mosaic stencil added a bit of pattern, and then rubber stamping with acrylic paint added the highlights. Finally, some cut letters as masks and a sponged layer of acrylic paint finished off the page nicely.
- Ranger Dylusions Creative Journal 8×5″
- Gelli Arts Gel Printing Plate 3×5″
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: most of the transparent colours; Silver and gold metallics; Magenta, silver and gold interference paints
- DecoArt Photo Transfer Medium (to transfer dried paint)
- DecoArt Americana Decor Chalky Finish: Lace
- Darkroom Door Rubber Stamps: Grunge Marks [DDRS174]