I think I’ve said it before, but one of the benefits of being on a design team is that you get to play with new kit before it is available to everyone else. So – spoiler alert – it was exciting to see in yesterday’s post some of the new That’s Crafty! journals, stencils and stamps that I will be using on my TV shows on Hochanda on 17th March (7am & 11am). This will be the only sneak peek I’ll be doing until the shows, so see what you can spot will be on sale!
There’s so much potential with the new kit for layering, building texture and depth, and so many new elements to add to a page. I hope you can join me either live, or on the catch up on the Hochanda website (or on record if you’re not up and watching TV already at 7am!). The first hour is going to be live in the Netherlands – my first live international audience 🙂
Used in this layout:
- That’s Crafty! Surfaces: whiteboard/greyboard art journal
- That’s Crafty! Stencils: shhhh, it’s a secret!
- That’s Crafty! Clear stamps: so are these!
- Pentart Acrylic Matte Paints: Black / Chestnut / Ivory / White
- Ranger Distress Archival Ink: Black Soot / Ground Espresso / Hickory Smoke
- Wow! Embossing Powder: Bright White Super Fine
- Washi Tape: Various
- Posca Pens (1M): Black / White / Brown