At today’s bas relief cards workshop, I did the unthinkable (for me at least) – worked on a technique and a sample alongside a workshop guest, without trying it first weeks before. And despite the gung-ho attitude, we both ended up with, even if we do say so ourselves, a cracking outcome. There was something rather pleasing about making a 2D stamped image a little more 3D, smudging and smoothing paper clay into place before letting the stains and paint do their thing.
Used for this card:
- Stempendous Cling Wild Roses [CRR191]
- Ranger Archival Ink: Jet Black
- Artista Super Light Modeling Paste [Woodware]
- Ranger Distress Stain: Antique Linen
- Ranger Distress Paint: Antique Linen
Finished card size: A5