My final -ptych card using this month’s featured stamps from Creative Expressions is another play on the tone-on-tone theme. Featuring heat embossing, iridescent watercolour and careful colour choices, this is a simple, relatively quick, and effective card for any occasion.
You will need:
Creative Expressions Singles Stamps: Desert Daisies / Regal Iris / Rose Entwined
Creative Expressions Umount A5 Stamp Plate: All Occasions Sentiments
Cosmic Shimmer Embossing Powder: Blue Watercress Blaze / True Detail White
Cosmic Shimmer Iridescent Watercolour: Holly Leaf
Cosmic Shimmer Specialist Acrylic Glue
Foundations A4 Card: Coconut White / Teal
Ranger Perfect Medium Ink Pad: Clear
Ranger Tim Holtz Waterbrush: Fine
- Line up the three flower stamps on an acrylic block and ink up with Perfect Medium before printing onto Coconut White card.
- Cover with the Blue Watercress Blaze embossing powder and tap off the excess, returning it to the jar.
- Heat set the embossing powder and allow to cool.
- Using the waterbrush, add Holly Leaf iridescent watercolour to colour the images. Vary the dilution of the paint to vary the colour tone.
- Cut to size and mat onto Teal card stock using the Cosmic Shimmer Glue. Glue onto your card blank.
- Cut a piece of Teal card stock the same width as the mat and ¾” high and stamp the sentiment in the centre using the Perfect Medium ink.
- Cover the sentiment with True Detail White embossing powder, tap off the excess and heat set as before.
- Affix to the card with Cosmic Shimmer Glue.