I’ve migrated this blog to a so called self-hosted site – and you’ve reached the new improved version. If you find any glitches, or things missing, please let me know!
- Pinterest hover buttons added – quicker way to add an image to Pinterest – hold your cursor over an image and then click on the Pin it button that pops up in the top left. Most images should work.
- Sidebar added to single page posts – making it easier for those directly linking to a post to navigate round the rest of the blog and also to see the subscribe options.
- Continuous scrolling on home page – as you get to the bottom of the page, more posts will load, just like a Facebook newsfeed.
- Added related posts feed – at the bottom of individual posts, including pictures, so that you can more easily find inspiration.
- Updated font – to make text more readable on screen.
- Custom page header images – just because I can and it looks pretty 😉
- Instant Digital Download capability – now you can get instant access to digital downloads, no more time zone issues or waiting for me to send a link
- New Workshop Calendar added to side bar – just click on the title to go to the workshop information and booking page.
- Google AdSense advertising added – to support hosting costs – please let me know if you find any inappropriate adverts!