Another travel journal using the fabulous Now Boarding Collection from Kaisercraft. This journal makes use of the fantastic Zutter Bind-it-All, also available from Jones Crafts, which allows you to punch and bind your own wire-bound items with one machine. Using larger wire diameter than necessary allows this album to have all sorts of things added without straining the spine, as well as giving somewhere for the tags to be tied. I’ve laminated the covers just to give them more strength and longevity, as well as protecting the contents as well.
You will need:
Kaisercraft Now Boarding Collection: Departure Lounge / Itinerary / Boarding Pass
Kaisercraft Now Boarding Collection: Collectables (die cuts)
Zutter Bind-it-All machine and ¾” wires
Ranger Distress Inkpad: Pumice Stone
4×6″ laminating pouches and lamination machine
- Cut the Departure Lounge sheet into the six 4×6″ images.
- Cut two 4×6″ sheets from the Boarding Pass sheet.
- Distress the edges of all cards, back and front, with the Pumice Stone distress ink.
- Choose and distress the Collectables and paper ribbons (from Itinerary sheet) that you plan to use.
- Assemble using the adhesive, laminate the covers and bind following the Bind-it-All instructions.
- Finally, sandwich pieces of jute string between matching Collectables using glue, and tie to the wire spine.