Hello! Today is the last day of the first year of my blog 🙂
And in my normal fashion, I’m celebrating this milestone with a giveaway! More on that in a moment, but first some first year stats:
- I’ve had over 67,000 hits in one year – wow!
- My busiest day was 22nd February this year when 783 views occurred in 24 hours
- My Tangle Pattern gallery has been viewed 6,616 times
- The top five most viewed tangle patterns are CB5, Raffia, Waterlily, Flower Whorl and ABC
- 1,245 views came from people searching Google for ‘tangle patterns’
- The post with the most comments during the year, unsurprisingly, was my third giveaway
- I have 130 email subscribers and 13 WordPress followers
- I’ve made 227 posts and there are a total of 664 comments
Phew! What a year! I’d like to thank you all for your support, comments and enquiries – they really do make a difference to my enthusiasm levels!
And now to the giveaway. In fact, two giveaways!
Both giveaways will be a commissioned piece of artwork (that’s postable) of the recipient’s choosing – it might be a bespoke card, a zentangle, a drawing – that’s for the recipient to choose with me. It’ll be your own special personal bit of blog 🙂
The first giveaway is to the person that has given the most feedback through the comments over the year – and by far the leader is…. Judy Gudeman! Judy, please look in your email inbox! I’d like to give an honourable mention to Dianne T and Lizzie Mayne as runners up.
And the second is to my longest standing, active, email or WordPress follower. All you have to do to win the giveaway is to comment on this blog – whoever has been subscribing for the longest and responds the quickest will win 🙂
As for my new followers, keep following! It won’t be long before I am celebrating my 100,000th view and I’m hoping to get some great prizes to giveaway.
Best wishes to you all and roll on the next 12 months!